- All products are added to your cart.
The extended taper is developed for a range of applications from optimized stillwater presentation to kicking over heavy streamers at distance on Scandinavian coastlines. Available in either floating or neutral density, the line’s profile is designed for quick rod loading in any fishing situation and offers excellent loop stability during the casting cycle to enhance fly turn-over.
- Extended head length for long precision casts
- Dual-color for optimized line control
- Superslick coating for longer casts
- Balanced for over and underhand casting
- Handling section for enhanced durability
- Superior welded loop on front taper