- All products are added to your cart.
Matapedia Rain Jacket Olive
This lightweight rain jacket is made of a 3 layer fabric with a durable water repellent finish and features water repellent zippers and fully sealed seams. The Matapedia Rain Jacket is tested with a 10,000mm waterproof rating . It will allow you to get through the cold weather and winds imposed by Mother Nature unscathed!
Multiple and spacious pockets, you won't lack space to warm your hands after a catch and release or to store your essentials. With its adjustable hood, two-way armpit opening, velcro cuffs and elastic waistband, this jacket is perfectly adapted to your needs, on the Matapedia or elsewhere, when the weather gets rough.
- 3 layers fabric made of 100% polyester that provides waterproofness & breathability of 10,000mm
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Adjustable three-piece hood with hidden cord lock & structured brim
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper with inner storm flap
- 4 cargo pockets, 4 handwarmer pockets & 2 interior security pockets
- Armpit vent closed with YKK® 2-way Aquaguard® zipper
- Bungee cord adjustable hem & adjustable velcro cuffs seal in warmth
- D-ring attachment on the back