- All products are added to your cart.
This is the perfect jacket for working on your property, at home or at the cabin. Whether you're doing wood chores or driving a tractor, you'll appreciate its warmth and durability.
Made of 12 oz waxed cotton canvas, it will withstand water, wind and years of wear and tear better than any work coat. The articulated back will also allow better mobility. The ribbed inner cuffs will keep that precious warmth stored, thanks to the 500g 100% polyester Sherpa fleece lining, which also offers unprecedented comfort.
With two flap pockets, four hand warmer pockets and another pocket on the inside, you'll have plenty of room to drag your essential tools or warm your hands.
The Laurentides jacket is durable and timeless. Definitely an essential to have among your work jackets!
- Made of 12 oz waxed cotton canvas that resists water, wind & time
- Lined with 100% polyester sherpa fleece, 500 g/m2
- 2 flapped pockets, 4 handwarmer pockets & one interior pocket
- YKK® metal zipper covered with storm flap
- Bi-swing back for enhanced mobility
- Inner rib cuffs seals in warmth
- Hooké signature embroidery