- All products are added to your cart.
Hooké has designed its own camouflage pattern for migratory species hunting. In collaboration with artist Alex L'Heureux, this design is made up of long, brownish autumn grasses and cattail leaves, carefully chosen by hand, together creating a fresh and different visual.
Made of a 65% recycled polyester and 35% cotton canvas, this Coyote Jacket also has a waterproof membrane to withstand all kinds of weather and will surely be your best ally on hunting trips.
The hood is removable by zip and has a drawstring. The underarm area and front pockets are reinforced with recycled polyester canvas for even greater durability.
Its inner lining and 600g insulation are made of 100% certified recycled polyester. Two flap pockets, four hand warmer pockets and three interior pockets will keep your hands warm and store all your essentials.
With a drawstring adjustable bottom and ribbed inner cuffs, everything’s in place to keep that precious warmth in during colder weather.
The end result is an extraordinary camouflage jacket that allows hunters to blend in perfectly with any cornfield, pond or marsh and have a front row seat to the largest migratory bird flights, while staying warm and dry.
• Made of 100% recycled polyester canvas laminated with waterproof membrane
• PFC-free DWR treatment (durable water repellent)
• Hooké waterfowl camouflage pattern suitable for hunting
• Detachable hood with drawcord adjustments that zip on and off collar
• Recycled polyester canvas reinforced forearms & front pockets for additional durability
• Inside lining & 600 g insulation made of 100% recycled polyester GRS certified
• 2 flapped pockets, 4 hand warmer pockets & 1 inside pocket
• YKK® metal zipper covered with storm flap
• Drawcord adjustable hem & inner rib cuffs seals in warmth
• Hooké signature embroidery