- All products are added to your cart.
The Coyote Jacket is definitely your best ally for traveling steep forests and snowy winters without worrying about damage or getting cold.
Made of 65% recycled polyester and 35% cotton canvas, it also has a waterproof membrane to withstand all kinds of weather.
The hood is removable with a zip and has a drawstring. The underarm area and front pockets are reinforced with recycled polyester canvas for added durability.
Its inner lining and 600g insulation are made from 100% certified recycled polyester. Two flap pockets, four hand warmer pockets and three interior pockets will keep your hands warm and store all your essentials.
With a drawstring adjustable bottom and ribbed inner cuffs, everything’s in place to keep that precious warmth in cold weather.
Definitely the strongest piece of any of our collection, the Coyote jacket is ready to follow you on your wildest winter expeditions!
• Made of 65% recycled polyester / 35% cotton canvas laminated with waterproof membrane
• PFC-free DWR treatment (durable water repellent)
• Detachable hood with drawcord adjustments that zip on and off collar
• Recycled polyester canvas reinforced forearms & front pockets for additional durability
• Inside lining & 600 g insulation made of 100% recycled polyester GRS certified
• 2 flapped pockets, 4 hand warmer pockets & 3 inside pocket
• YKK® metal zipper covered with storm flap
• Drawcord adjustable hem & inner rib cuffs seals in warmth
• Hooké signature embroidery